Need of interior pics of VC10 tankers

Post all photo threads, or photo-heavy threads here. (Links to) videos are also welcome here.
Andover115

Need of interior pics of VC10 tankers

Post by Andover115 »

Hi guys, I'm hoping that someone may be able to help me. Back in my ATC days, I was lucky enough to have flown in all four marks of the VC.10, which operated from Brize with the RAF. I also was even more fortunate to fly in the other RAF aircraft powered by the mighty RR Conway, the Victor. I want to put together a little illustrated talk for the Oxfordshire Aviation Group. However, I have discovered I do not have any pictures of the tanks in the back of the K.2/K.3 variants. Also I am bereft of pictures of the CCTV arrangement, used by the Flight Engineer during AAR. Unfortunately most of my VC.10 pictures, together with other aviation memorabilia, was destroyed in a flood a few years ago. I wonder of there were any members who would have the appropriate pictures, that I could use. As I said this is not for any kind of commercial purpose and all acknowledgements of the photographers would be made. Many thanks in advance! As a small thank you here's a Tonka being refuelled by a K.4!