Wolfgang and Dave NEED YOUR HELP

Any VC10 related discussions.....
ACLVC10

Wolfgang and Dave NEED YOUR HELP

Post by ACLVC10 »

Please everyone lets try and get behind this little venture of trying to get a 10 up in the skies after they retire from RAF service!
Some people rightly so have been cautious about this idea and have often tried to put hurdles or barriers in the way but i say "you never know until you give it a go"

COME ON GUYS LETS TRY IT, you never know it may be a flying success :)

Below is a copy of the invittation to the first meeting of the group....

Dear All

Below is the formal notice of the inaugural meeting of the group, which Wolfgang and I are setting up, as has been discussed in this thread. Thank you to those who have already expressed an interest and who have sen me their details by PM.

This is an open invitation to all on this forum to attend this meeting and we look forward to seeing as many of you as possible; it would be helpful to know if you are proposing to attend and you may let me know by PM, preferably with contact details.

Dear All on the A Little VC10derness Forum

Inaugural Meeting of the Group to keep one VC10 flying

Many of you will have read, on this thread, the proposals to form a group to investigate keeping a VC10 flying. Wolfgang and I are now pleased to invite you to the inaugural meeting of the group, which will be held at 12.00 Noon GMT on Wednesday 12th December 2012 at:

The Strathmore Arms
Whitwell Road,
St. Pauls Walden,
Hitchin,
Hertfordshire SG4 8BT
UK

We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible at the meeting, the purpose of which is to:

• Formerly instigate the formation of the group

• Confirm the name and purpose/objectives of the group

• Set out the forward planning for this project; goals and how to achieve them

• Determine the organisations and authorities that we need to approach and liaise with

Thank you once again for expressing your interest in this project and we look forward to meeting as many of you as can attend.

Best regards

Wolfgang Borgmann and Dave Simmonds

Thursday 15th November 2012
ACLVC10