VC10 Tribute Shirt - Order Yours Now!

Any VC10 related discussions.....
Rover75

Re: VC10 Tribute Shirt - Order Yours Now!

Post by Rover75 »

Thumper wrote:Hi Rover,

The polo shirts have all been ordered now and are presently being printed. Unfortunately we are not taking any further orders at this stage as this was a bulk buy to reduce the individual cost so single orders will be expensive.

Once this batch is done (maybe this week) I can ask about getting you a single shirt made up and get you a price if you are interested?
Yes still very much interested.

Cheers

Mike
Richard Moss

Post by Richard Moss »

Sorry, I'm late coming into this but if any more tribute shirts are to be made up, I would very much love to order two - one for me (who flew them) and one for my Dad who has lived near Brize all his life and loves the 10 almost as much as I do.

Please let me know if it's possible - and of course I've love to see the "profits" got to Bruntingthorpe.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your interest in the shirt and the project for helping to fund a Brunty 10. Unfortunately we had run a batch of 31 polo shirts the first time around of which the deadline had closed 3 weeks ago, it also meant the price per unit was much cheaper as it was a reasonable sized batch.

Despite there still being interest in the shirts it is nowhere near as great as the first run so the price will be higher per unit especially if they are run as individual orders although even a batch of say 5 will still not be great enough to bring the price down by much. I am currently in talks with the print manager to get a price and availability quote on individual orders. So far it looks to be around a 1-2 week wait to get the shirt printed, no idea on price yet but I am getting something sorted for the ongoing interest in them.

As soon as I hear back I shall post on here and let you all know :D

Kind Regards
Helen --+0+--
Richard Moss

Post by Richard Moss »

Thank you Helen. I appreciate that the cost will be higher (my fault for being late!) but as long as it is reasonable I'd still be interested.
Brooklands62

Post by Brooklands62 »

Thankyou very much to Helen and Andy.I received my shirt yesterday morning and it fits like a dream :D
I shall be wearing it with pride today at Brize Norton and on Wednesday at Bruntingthorpe.
For me option A would be my choice regarding the proceeds from the sales.

Thanks again

Richard.
ACLVC10

Post by ACLVC10 »

Brooklands62 wrote:Thankyou very much to Helen and Andy.I received my shirt yesterday morning and it fits like a dream :D
I shall be wearing it with pride today at Brize Norton and on Wednesday at Bruntingthorpe.
For me option A would be my choice regarding the proceeds from the sales.

Thanks again

Richard.
Great stuff, glad it fits well and you are pleased with it.

Want to see lots of pics of people wearing them :)

Andy
ACLVC10
Magnum

Post by Magnum »

I have been asked by a couple of people at Brize today about buying T-shirts slready. I have pointed them in the direction of the forum.
Hooefully you might get some more orders.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Top work Magnum! =D>
peak45139

Post by peak45139 »

Count me in on a tee-shirt too! (large)
AJW

Post by AJW »

Hi Helen and Andy, thanks or your efforts....my tshirt arrived on Saturday just in time for brize yesterday. It looks great! (Ps I'm glad you got them printed it embroidered..... The print quality is far better than I was anticipating!)

Great job!
VC10BAC

Post by VC10BAC »

I have a Ladies size 14 VC10 Tribute Shirt (from this forum) going if any one is interested.
Feel free to PM me. Being offered here first before going on Ebay.
Al

VC10BAC