Small celebration + update

Changes? Corrections? Additions? New forums? Post your questions, suggestions or comments here. Also I'll try to let you know what's happening with the site.
Jelle Hieminga
Webmaster

Small celebration + update

Post by Jelle Hieminga »

According to my site counter http://v1.nedstatbasic.net/s?tab=1&link=1&id=983517 my site has now seen more than 20000 visitors! Personally I'm quite happy with that! :D :D

The latest change to the site has been the addition of a page about VC10 models, inspired by visitors who were asking about the availability of these. A couple of things are in the works, amongst which will be a lot of VC10 performance info in the guise of East African Airways manual pages, which were kindly scanned by Mr. Paul Robinson. Also there are still quite a lot of photos that I have to sort through and fit on a page.

The major hurdle that is keeping me from adding this stuff is that I am having problems with FTP access to one of the servers that this site resides on. If this isn't fixed soon I might decide to switch over to another arrangement which will mean paying for my server space. Up till now everything is stored on either free accounts or the 'standard' space I've got available from my ISP. This would mean a radical change as all of a sudden I'd be investing in what was up untill now a basically free hobby! (Apart from all the spare time that I've invested of course.) One of the bonuses of this change would be that all the ads that now surround this forum would disappear, something that's been bugging me for a while now :( I'll keep you posted on the results of my deliberations! :)

That's all the news for now. More later!

Jelle.
Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little
colored lights . . . check.
Tonkenna

This web site

Post by Tonkenna »

Jelle,

This is still one of the best sites on the web on any subject that has been produced by an individual, you are doing a great job. I hope to start scanning all the stuff I have from Ghana Airways soon as I have a bit of spare time during the ground school phase of my course. Once I am there I will send you a copy on disk.

All the best and keep up the great work,

Tonks :D