New on A Little VC10derness

Changes? Corrections? Additions? New forums? Post your questions, suggestions or comments here. Also I'll try to let you know what's happening with the site.
Jelle Hieminga
Webmaster

New on A Little VC10derness

Post by Jelle Hieminga »

Hello everyone!

There are several new things on this site, the biggest change being this forum. I hope that it will help people who are looking to get in touch with others, as well as answer questions, or just serve as an interesting place to visit and discuss stuff. I would welcome replies to let me know what you think and what I should change.

Another change has not been incorporated yet throughout the site (as it is quite a big task!) but is visible on the 'Memories' pages: the way that images are opened has changed a bit. You will no longer see a coloured border around every image, but just a thin black line. When you click on an image it doesn't open a complete new IE window now, but just a small window, sized to fit the image and without any menus or toolbars. It might take some getting used to, but I think it looks a lot better, and might also be quicker on slower computers. Again, let me know what you think.

What to expect in the future? Well, I hope that this forum will steadily grow, but apart from that I now have a very large collection of images that people have sent me and am hoping to put together a set of pages showing the VC10 throughout it's military an civil career, all in photos. This will take quite a while as each image has to be resized, cleaned up sometimes, copied as a thumbnail etcetera... and I am talking about LOTS of images! So this will keep me busy enough I should think, and in the meantime I will continue to keep everything up to date!

That's all for now from me, enjoy the site!

Jelle. :wink:
Tonkenna

Post by Tonkenna »

The site is looking really good, and, as you can see, you have sorted the problem out. I will have to be more careful with my typing in the future.

Tonks :?