New Twitter feed for A Little VC10derness

Changes? Corrections? Additions? New forums? Post your questions, suggestions or comments here. Also I'll try to let you know what's happening with the site.
Jelle Hieminga
Webmaster

New Twitter feed for A Little VC10derness

Post by Jelle Hieminga »

If you followed my Facebook page, you will have noticed that I have had to put this page into hibernation. This has left me without a link to the social media world. That may well be a good thing.... but it was not my choice to give up the option, I was forced into this situation by Facebook's 'rules'. To keep up with the modern world, I have created a Twitter account that you can follow on @TrueVC10derness. I will use this in a similar way to my previous Facebook page: website updates, relevant news and perhaps some random VC10 facts will end up here.
Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little
colored lights . . . check.
Jelle Hieminga
Webmaster

Re: New Twitter feed for A Little VC10derness

Post by Jelle Hieminga »

Due to recent changes to Twitter, the feed on the front page does not work. Tweets are not visible on embedded Twitter feeds and users will need a Twitter account and to be logged in to read any tweets. I will have a look at other options, for now, if you are a Twitter user, hang in there! :wink:
Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little
colored lights . . . check.