Origin of name 'Bob'

Any VC10 related discussions.....
Manofmendip

Re: Origin of name 'Bob'

Post by Manofmendip »

Hi Laurie

You are proably the most experienced VC10 GE and it's a great priviledge to know you.

I would never have imagined, as a little lad standing at Elm Corner at the gates into Wisley looking at the brand new BOAC Supers and the C Mk.1s that they would still be with us as I move towards retirement. You GEs have a lot to be thanked for by all of us.

Best wishes.

Dave
ACLVC10

Post by ACLVC10 »

Manofmendip wrote:Hi Laurie

You are proably the most experienced VC10 GE and it's a great priviledge to know you.

I would never have imagined, as a little lad standing at Elm Corner at the gates into Wisley looking at the brand new BOAC Supers and the C Mk.1s that they would still be with us as I move towards retirement. You GEs have a lot to be thanked for by all of us.

Best wishes.

Dave
I second that comment :)

--+0+--
ACLVC10
Laurieg

Post by Laurieg »

Don't know about the most experienced. I most certainly have had some experiences, though :lol:

Let's hope that we can give Gary some help with our experiences.
Never had a GE's wallet. It was always empty when I got back but I always had a smile on my face :-)
Manofmendip

Post by Manofmendip »

I hope so too Laurie

I posted a call to arms too on here, today, in repsect of our original group project.

Dave
ACLVC10

Post by ACLVC10 »

Manofmendip wrote:I hope so too Laurie

I posted a call to arms too on here, today, in repsect of our original group project.

Dave
I wish i could help but i have no great knowledge of the lady and no service background, i just wanna help......somehow......:)

Andy

--+0+--
ACLVC10
Manofmendip

Post by Manofmendip »

Hi Andy

I know you do and I'm grateful.

We need an experienced committee/board of directors and people who know about funding projects.

We need a team like the Vulcan people have.

Dave