When Vicky is gone

Room for non-VC10 related issues, anything fits in here actually.
Murray Keene

When Vicky is gone

Post by Murray Keene »

In my view now the worlds only supersonic airliner has been destroyed by this government and BA once the other greatest aircraft leaves our skies THATS IT. The limp wristed, spineless leadership of this country just nodded in shameful agreement when BA said , thats it we are scrapping Concorde. They could had DEMANDED that BA kep her flying as this countrys flagship and testament to our, (now long gone ) aircraft industry.

All the lookalike rubbish flying nowadays is just boring. The only aircraft to take my fancy is the A380XX WOW. I followed the design development and building of it. The RAF should get those, In a cargo variant with lift up nose. Just imagine that thing is so big it could carry cargo , be a tanker AND a trooper at the same time!

Boeing have done too little too late and have lost the market. The aging tatty ancient looking 747 is coming to an end. I have never flown on one of these and never will, dont ask! The best airframe apart from the 10 flying today is the magnificent 777-300. Flown many hours on her. Afraid it shames the A340.

Unfortunately a 100% British aircraft will never again cross the mighty oceans once Vicky is gone :-({{|=