VC10 Tribute Shirts - NEW ORDER!!

Any VC10 related discussions.....
Thumper

VC10 Tribute Shirts - NEW ORDER!!

Post by Thumper »

Due to the success and further interest in the Vickers VC10 Tribute Shirts we are running a second and FINAL order for the shirts.

Thumper's Shirt 003 by Thumper427, on Flickr

Thumper's Shirt 002 by Thumper427, on Flickr

Please note that ordering will be open for 2 weeks from today and the deadline for placing an order is SATURDAY 12th OCTOBER 2013.

The order will be sent to the printers on Monday 14th October and we expect a 2 week turn around so should receive the shirts by Monday 28th October and they will be shipped the same day or day after at the latest, UK will be sent out Royal Mail First Class and International will be sent out via Air Mail up to 5 days.

Please place your orders via PM to me on this forum. I will need the quantity you want, if they are mens/ladies shirts, the sizes plus your name and address.

ALL ORDERS MUST BE PAID FOR UP FRONT.

Unfortunately, on the original order I had 2 shirts which were not paid for leaving me out of pocket. I have since re-homed them which was very lucky so I must insist that orders are paid for upfront to avoid this happening.

Payment should be made via BANK TRANSFER ONLY. I have had to scrap using Paypal as they charge fee's which cannot be avoided even though I thought I had by getting people to mark payments as a gift. When you place your order via PM I shall give you my bank details for payment to be made. Payment must be made before the order is placed with the printers so the payment deadline is SATURDAY 19th OCTOBER 2013.

SIZING

We use Blue Max Classic Polo Shirts. Blue Max Classic Polo, the classic brings a touch of class to the standard Polo. 175 gsm, Easy care close knit fabric. The sizing chart for Men's and Ladies is below (please note that from Large up the sizing is generous);

MENS: Small (36"), Medium (39"), Large (43"), XL (47"), XXL (51"), XXXL (54")

LADIES: XS (8), S (10), M (12), L (14), XL (16)

The price is £18.26p + £4.00 postage and packaging to the UK mainland. For airmail please PM me for a quote but it's roughly £6 for European postage and £12 for USA and Australia/NZ.

Any donations received on top of the price above are classed as profit and will be held in a secure account (with accounts available on request) and when the fate of the VC10's currently at Bruntingthorpe is decided we will be donating all the profit towards preserving a VC10. Please contact Dave (manofmendip) on this forum for information on joining the VC10der Loving Carers Group for more information on preserving a VC10.

I hope this is all okay with everyone, as ever, any questions just ask, we'll be more than happy to answer them.

Kind Regards
Helen and Andy (Thumper/ACLVC10)
Last edited by Thumper on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ACLVC10

Re: VC10 Tribute Shirts - NEW ORDER!!

Post by ACLVC10 »

I'm hearing from Helen that there has been no official response from this post, remember Helen needs a PM to confirm your order and also payment to be cleared into the account by the 12th October.

Come on guys and gals this is your LAST chance to get this shirt, no more will be produced after this.

Andy
ACLVC10
Richard Moss

Post by Richard Moss »

I'm interested in 2 - I'll send a PM now.
Richard Moss

Post by Richard Moss »

PM sent and I've pu a link to this thread in the Military Aircrew section of PPrune to see if anyone there is interested.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Thank you Richard that's greatly appreciated! :D
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Just giving this thread a bump to say that this week is the LAST WEEK to order your VC10 Tribute Shirt. The order will never be run again as the print screens will be wiped after this.

So far we have surpassed the amount needed to process the order so it's a green light and I shall be sending out PM's to everyone that has provisionally placed an order discussing payment details so please keep an eye on your inbox towards the end of the week/weekend.

Kind Regards
Helen :D --+0+--
ACLVC10

Post by ACLVC10 »

Great work once again Helen and thanks to all you guys for your support on our little project.

Thank you

Andy and Helen
ACLVC10
Richard Moss

Post by Richard Moss »

Could you please send me the required bank details so that I can arrange the transfer? it will take about 3 days for the money to arrive with you and I don't want it to be late.

Thanks
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Hello Richard,

Please don't worry about payment at the moment, I will be emailing everyone at the end of this week/weekend giving payment details.

Regards
Helen
Penfold011082

Post by Penfold011082 »

PM sent yesterday ref order of a t-shirt - still sat in my outbox though for some reason...
ACLVC10

Post by ACLVC10 »

Penfold011082 wrote:PM sent yesterday ref order of a t-shirt - still sat in my outbox though for some reason...
This is because it hasn't been received by recipient yet, when they next log in it will deliver to them, hope this helps?

Andy
ACLVC10
Penfold011082

Post by Penfold011082 »

Ahh right - that makes sense. They shall now receive two messages from me then... :D
ACLVC10

Post by ACLVC10 »

Was it Thumper (Helen) you are trying to contact?

Andy
ACLVC10
Penfold011082

Post by Penfold011082 »

ACLVC10 wrote:Was it Thumper (Helen) you are trying to contact?

Andy
Yes mate
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Hi Penfold,

Sorry for the lateness in my reply, I have had a manic week and only just managed to check my messages tonight. I have sent you a reply :)

I will be confirming orders via PM tomorrow and sending out payment details so I can place the order on Monday! :D

Kind Regards
Helen --+0+--