ZA150 at wings and wheels

Any VC10 related discussions.....
ACLVC10

ZA150 at wings and wheels

Post by ACLVC10 »

That's great to hear Paul, I'm glad it was a success ;)

Andy
ACLVC10
Jelle Hieminga
Webmaster

Re: ZA150 at wings and wheels

Post by Jelle Hieminga »

That's good to hear! So where are all the photos from this past weekend then? ;-)
Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little
colored lights . . . check.
Magnum

Post by Magnum »

It was good to meet you Paul and to do the tour on 150 on Saturday. I thoroughly enjoyed the day and have made a note I must get myself down to Brooklands. It has been a long time since I visited.

Post by 1103 »

Magnum wrote:It was good to meet you Paul and to do the tour on 150 on Saturday. I thoroughly enjoyed the day and have made a note I must get myself down to Brooklands. It has been a long time since I visited.
It was good to meet you to and put a face to a name. You chose the right day to go, on Sunday it was heaving. I didn't leave until 21:00 due to the traffic congestion in the car park, let alone the local roads.
Jelle Hieminga wrote:So where are all the photos from this past weekend then? ;-)
I realised to day I didn't take any photo's of 150 over the weekend as I was 'officiating'. I got some photo's of the Lanc's and the amazing Chinook display though.

Paul
Jelle Hieminga
Webmaster

Post by Jelle Hieminga »

I've had days like that! I'm sure that there are lots of great photos out there that show ZA150. The problem with having a great airshow is that shots of the static show are not the first to turn up of course.
Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little
colored lights . . . check.
beermountaineer

Post by beermountaineer »

I came with my son very early on the Sunday and what a great time

Chatted to Shane who confirmed he got cold feet - my Dad's fault as he was a weight engineer at Weybridge who put a big steel plate under the flight deck as a counterbalance that was a heat sink (or so my dad said...)

The plane was wonderful, and I am not just saying that as its family DNA , and the hosts very welcoming. Thanks gents indeed.

I was a happy bunny indeed as the last shot shows. All things after that werent as good - ok, 9 merlins and a griffon apart

Many thanks for keeping her going and looking so well.

I'd love to visit again when you have had time to recover !

Keep up the good work chaps , my dad Bill would have been proud of you all.

Andy

Post by 1103 »

Thanks for posting the pics. I forgot to take any on the day. I see you were very early as the car park behind the aircraft is empty.

These are few photo's took leading up to W & W