Brunty today...

Post all photo threads, or photo-heavy threads here. (Links to) videos are also welcome here.
bobisqueen

Re: Brunty today...

Post by bobisqueen »

the good looking one!
ACLVC10

Post by ACLVC10 »

I cant see anyone else looking in the window ;)

Andy
ACLVC10
Manofmendip

Post by Manofmendip »

Andy

Please stop stirring things up about the polo shirts that the dedicated team of engineers, who keep ZD241 running so well, have had made. It is their decision to have their own polo shirts and not to sell them to the public, end of story. Stirring things like this is what causes friction and problems for us, as we are tarred with the same brush as people moaning about shirts.

What would be much more constructive is to thank these amazing guys for the hard work that they do, including fixing a hydraulic leak at the 11th hour, to keep the aircraft in first class condition.

Dave Simmonds
Chairman VC10der Loving Carers
bobisqueen

Post by bobisqueen »

He's not winding any of us up at all, he's asking a perfectly valid question and i'm giving him a perfectly valid answer. Just because our views dont meet in the middle, doesnt mean we cant have a good forum debate!
ACLVC10

Post by ACLVC10 »

bobisqueen wrote:He's not winding any of us up at all, he's asking a perfectly valid question and i'm giving him a perfectly valid answer. Just because our views dont meet in the middle, doesnt mean we cant have a good forum debate!
Thanks Ollie ;)

Andy
ACLVC10
Manofmendip

Post by Manofmendip »

Understood Ollie

I have sent you a PM.

Dave
Murray Keene

Post by Murray Keene »

nice pics!

eeeurgh A DUMBO jet I dont think any of those are worth saving - horrible things helped to stop VC10's being built in their thousands :-({{|=