New magazine special about the VC10

Any VC10 related discussions.....
zaffie 03

Re: New magazine special about the VC10

Post by zaffie 03 »

Got mine, read from cover to cover......much to the annoyance of the wife. :D. Some fantastic reminders of the past and confirmation of how things could have been different if BOAC had done the British thing.
mpavett

Post by mpavett »

I have had a look through this magazine. I see no mention of a Flight Engineer . This seems strange to me as I was the flight engineer operating on at I guess " at least half" of the pictures shown.
Jelle Hieminga
Webmaster

New magazine special about the VC10

Post by Jelle Hieminga »

That is kind of strange I must say. My copy of the magazine is still underway unfortunately so I don't have any opinion about it (yet ).

Key have now confirmed that my order has been shipped and is being delivered via surface mail. Apparently that includes a rowing boat to cross the North Sea...
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

mpavett wrote:I have had a look through this magazine. I see no mention of a Flight Engineer . This seems strange to me as I was the flight engineer operating on at I guess " at least half" of the pictures shown.
I got my copy yesterday, super magazine with some great photographs and articles, something I won't get bored of reading again and again! Oh and my local WH Smith is pretty big but didn't have a copy of it, far too many Tractor magazines for my liking! :roll:

As for no mention of Flight Engineers, perhaps take it up with the publisher or the writer as they may not visit vc10.net to see your post.
vololiberista

Post by vololiberista »

Jelle Hieminga wrote:That is kind of strange I must say. My copy of the magazine is still underway unfortunately so I don't have any opinion about it (yet Image).

Key have now confirmed that my order has been shipped and is being delivered via surface mail. Apparently that includes a rowing boat to cross the North Sea...
Mine is probably coming via one of the Southern Capes!
vololiberista

Post by vololiberista »

Finally got my mag today. Strangely without postage! Some nice photos :)
Tonkenna

Post by Tonkenna »

It has also arrived in WH Smith today.... several copies in my local one...

Andy
Please check out my Flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zz330/
rm2242

Post by rm2242 »

WH Smith on Kings Cross concourse - just noticed a stack of about 20 copies!

Cheers, Rob
Jelle Hieminga
Webmaster

Post by Jelle Hieminga »

vololiberista wrote:Finally got my mag today. Strangely without postage! Some nice photos :)
You won! Mine still hasn't arrived although I've seen the mag in various places already. The Key shop will be getting an earful on Monday...
Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little
colored lights . . . check.