Not actually VC10 photos, but.......

Post all photo threads, or photo-heavy threads here. (Links to) videos are also welcome here.
vc10project

Not actually VC10 photos, but.......

Post by vc10project »

Hi

Hope no-one minds me posting this, particularly as it's not strictly '10 related. I recently bought a variety of photos on eBay of various VC10s (see my site www.vc10project.co.uk/gallery.php to view them). However, there were photos of lots of other aircraft included dating from the 1950s - 1960s (including Comet 4s, Fokker F27, Vickers Viking, Avro Lincoln, Convairs....the list goes on). In all, there are 35 photos, mostly B&W but a few colour ones. These are all original photos, and it seems a shame to leave them stuck in a drawer when there may well be someone who is interested in buying them (I would NEVER throw them away!)

I'm not interested in making money for myself for these - any money received I intend to donate toward the upkeep of ZA241. So, if anyone is interested in buying them make me an offer! If you need more details, PM me and I will do my best to describe the aircraft.

Best wishes

Mark
Best wishes

Mark
www.vc10project.co.uk
Jelle Hieminga
Webmaster

Re: Not actually VC10 photos, but.......

Post by Jelle Hieminga »

Hi Mark,

I cannot find the photos on that link... What am I doing wrong?
Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little
colored lights . . . check.
vc10project

Re: Not actually VC10 photos, but.......

Post by vc10project »

Hi Jelle

Actually, nothing! I pulled the images from my online galleries as I donated the photos elsewhere. As I no longer own the photos it didn't seem right to keep the scans on my website. Apologies for the confusion

Best wishes

Mark
Best wishes

Mark
www.vc10project.co.uk