Just Flight VC10 for FSX / P3D

Any VC10 related discussions.....
LH784

Just Flight VC10 for FSX / P3D

Post by LH784 »

Hi everyone,
I just got the notification that Just Flight has it's VC10 available and ready for download, for Flight Simulator X and various P3D versions, including the new 64bit P3Dv4.
For the time being it is the Type 1101 (BOAC Standard) variant, with the RAF versions to come in 2018.
I have not yet tried them (of course) but I guess it could be worth a try and I will get it in the near future. With David Maltby's magnificent VC10 the bar is raised, of course :-)
Best,
Florian
vololiberista

Re: Just Flight VC10 for FSX / P3D

Post by vololiberista »

LH784 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:30 pm Hi everyone,
I just got the notification that Just Flight has it's VC10 available and ready for download, for Flight Simulator X and various P3D versions, including the new 64bit P3Dv4.
For the time being it is the Type 1101 (BOAC Standard) variant, with the RAF versions to come in 2018.
I have not yet tried them (of course) but I guess it could be worth a try and I will get it in the near future. With David Maltby's magnificent VC10 the bar is raised, of course :-)
Best,
Florian
They told me quite some time ago that it would be a "lite" version. Just Flight know about the free panel upgrades I've done for DM's aircraft and have said that their version comes nowhere near!! Not remotely.
There is a possibility in the future for another release that will apparently be more realistic.
Jelle Hieminga
Webmaster

Post by Jelle Hieminga »

Martyn from Just Flight posted on the Classic British Flight Sim forum to explain the difference between the versions. See here: https://cbfsim.co.uk/cbfs_bb/viewtopic. ... 10#p330983

From the screenshots it looks pretty good!
Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little
colored lights . . . check.
LH784

Post by LH784 »

Hi Vololiberista,

I wasn't aware that there is that panel upgrade. Now I found out that it is available at Avsim - I will test it and let you know, really looking forward to it :-)