www.vc10ge.co.uk >>Take a look, it has all relevant info

mickabc155

www.vc10ge.co.uk >>Take a look, it has all relevant info

Post by mickabc155 »

Hi, to all GE's past and present.....

Here's to getting over 100 people at the re-union!! Well that's the plan. [-o<
Can I just give a massive "SHOUT OUT!" to Shag Frazer and Bill Ward for getting the ball rolling... =D>

I am one of the younger GE's still at BZN. Some will probably know me getting upto no good as one of your SVC's...nothings changed too much. LOL

Just to let you know we have now knocked up a site http://www.vc10ge.co.uk. It has all the relevant info regarding the re-union in 2010, along with other useful stuff. As you can appreciate, trawling through loads of Threads to find info can be mind boggling!..

So, we intend to use this site for general chit chat and would like you to periodically visit [url]http://ww,vc10ge.co.uk[/url] for updates. We will be amending that site when needed (Which will be very often!!).

You'll find this is the best way forward. I hope to see you all at the function for fun and frolics!!

You will also find a list of GE's names, on the website. If you have more not listed,pls let us know.

Kind Regards,
Mick Singh.
Too many Chiefs not enough Indians!! (Can I say that?)
Mick Singh
Tonkenna

Re: www.vc10ge.co.uk >>Take a look, it has all relevant info

Post by Tonkenna »

My God... 100 GE's in the same place... that is scary!!!

Hello Mick, nice to see you here, hope to go away with you again soon... I'll try not to break it too much :wink:

Tonks :mrgreen: --+0+--
Please check out my Flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zz330/
Laurieg

Post by Laurieg »

Hi Mick,

last time we met was in Bahrain, I think. We both had trouble getting onto sheiks beach.

Nice web site, but you have got the year wrong on the home page, I think. I have got a booking with the 4 pillars for my wife and myself. I sent all the details to Bill but if you want them PM me.

Hope a lot more sign up.

See you there

Laurie
Never had a GE's wallet. It was always empty when I got back but I always had a smile on my face :-)
mickabc155

Post by mickabc155 »

Laurie,

Good to hear from you again, it’s been a long time!

It's amazing what you forget, until someone mentions past stories! How frustrated was I? I did my very best, homing in on my blagging skills – telling the security guard for the beach that I was European and not off some passing banana boat.

He nearly went for it, until one of the local gardeners (donning a Turban) came towards me and grassed me up for having “Asian” origins.

I didn’t want to go onto Sheikh’s beach anyway!! LOL

Will see you on the night mate...
Mick Singh