New photos pages about individual aircraft

Changes? Corrections? Additions? New forums? Post your questions, suggestions or comments here. Also I'll try to let you know what's happening with the site.
Jelle Hieminga
Webmaster

New photos pages about individual aircraft

Post by Jelle Hieminga »

I've just uploaded another new page with photos of an individual airframe: http://www.vc10.net/Photos/cn_806__garvc.html

When I started this site I built a few pages about 'significant' VC10s, such as the prototype and the ones still preserved. I've recently been building pages on a slightly different format which show a timeline of events, details of the colourschemes carried and photos of the airframe. I may group these together sometime soon but for now the old ones are in the History section while the new ones are in the Photo section.

My goal is to build pages like these (definitive format yet to be decided) about every single VC10, with a small personal challenge to get them up before or around the airframe's 50th birthday... (gotta keep myself busy :wink: ). Enjoy them!
Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little
colored lights . . . check.
Jelle Hieminga
Webmaster

Re: New photos pages about individual aircraft

Post by Jelle Hieminga »

I've just uploaded the next page in the sequence about G-ARVE, and while I was at it have moved some stuff around on the site as well.

As my list of pages about individual airframes was growing I have now grouped them together in a new section called 'Airframes'. As mentioned before I am planning to build pages about all the 54 VC10s and this new section will group them all together. The pages in it have two different formats for now, some include a fairly complete story and some have timelines. In time I may find a format that fits them all but for now I'll build some more pages first. Enjoy! 8)
Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little
colored lights . . . check.