VC10 Prints.... (new pics added)

Post all photo threads, or photo-heavy threads here. (Links to) videos are also welcome here.
Tonkenna

Re: VC10 Prints.... (new pics added)

Post by Tonkenna »

Dear all,

As part of a reduction in my collection I am selling my print collection. All of them are available for sale and I am open to sensible offers. They are all at my parents house at the moments and I will be picking them up on the 9th Aug. If you are interested in any please do pm me. They are all in good condition or better (most are excellent!). I can give more details after I get them in a week or so but if you want to register an interest, let me know. Some I have more than one copy of... at some point I will eBay the ones that are left.

Tonks --+0+--
Please check out my Flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zz330/
Peter Bingham

Post by Peter Bingham »

Just seen this. The painting of 10sqn's ten 10s was presented to me as a farewell gift when I left after 2 1/2 memorable years as OC 10 between 1989 and 1991. I still have it and it is one of my most treasured possessions.
Jelle Hieminga
Webmaster

Post by Jelle Hieminga »

Thanks for letting us know where the painting is. I have been in touch with the artist but he didn't remember who it had been presented to. If possible, could you perhaps send a photo of the actual painting? It would be nice to have this on the site as well.
Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little
colored lights . . . check.
Johngrey8220

Post by Johngrey8220 »

All were Kings of their time. Amazing collection of such a historical monument. :D