Malcom Delaney

Looking for someone? Want to get in touch with other enthusiasts? This would be the place to post a message.
Dell

Malcom Delaney

Post by Dell »

Hi,
Looking for any one that worked with my Dad Malcom Delaney, he was a steward on 10's in the 70's. He died of cancer in 2005 and I was hoping to touch base with any one who knew him, maybe they might have a few story's to tell. I know he would have loved the site, and I would have loved to have looked at with him.

Kevin Delaney
ICM

Re: Malcom Delaney

Post by ICM »

Kevin: Just a note to say that your PM message reached me OK. I have a feeling that your Dad was one of the 100 or so Cabin Crew personnel (ALMs and Air Stewards) on 10 Sqn during at least some of my time there, Nov 75 - Apr 78. Unfortunately, without being able to match our Logbooks, I can't tell now when/where we might have flown together, and thus if there were any special stories to tell. However, if you do have his Logbook and can post here his tour dates, I could perhaps fill-in some detail of what the squadron was doing over his time there. And if he has marked any trips as being particularly special - eg VVIP flights or anything else - I might just be able to add a bit there for you too. So, over to you.
Ian Macmillan